Saturday, June 20, 2009

NEW Initial Pacifier Clips!!

I have been wanting to make these for so long, and I finally did!  These are just my first ones and I will post more as I get some made.  I am also getting some really cute double sided polka dot ribbon to use for them.  The green ribbon wasn't double sided, so I had to sew the ribbon together.  It's still really cute though.

These are 8-9 inches long and have a loop on the end for pacifiers with handles, such as Nuk or Playtex Binky's.  (I am still working on attachments for other pacifiers w/o a handle on them!)  Your pacifier will attach with a secure snap.  There is a badge clip attached to the back of the button to attach to your babies clothing.  You can choose any of our fabrics to embroider an initial on for your personalized button!!  I am still trying to decide on pricing, but I am pretty sure it will be around $7.  


No comments:

Post a Comment